Purple: 10 facts about my room
- It has one floor board that an inch lower than the rest
- I’ve got signed Hairspray, Wicked, & Little Shop of Horrors posters.
- I’ve got a Jane Eyre poster
- It has 3 white walls and one violet one
- I’ve got a disgusting lime green shag rug
- There’s a black spot on my wall from where my dad killed a spider…three and a half years ago
- There is a bed
- My window faces east, so I wake up really early
- I have one closet full of suits - my dad took over when I left for college
- When I’m home, I never leave my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
- I’ve got a mom, dad, and a sister
- My sister is currently applying to college, so thank god I’m not home
- My sister is two and half year younger than me
- She thinks she five or six years older
- My dad likes to see how many times in one meal he can flip me off without my mom noticing
- When my sister was teething, she bit me so hard that I had marks for a month
- I get along weirdly well with both my parents
- I have four cousins and two recent step-cousins ranging from five to twenty-three
- My five year old cousin is a ginger Jew who likes Scooby-Doo
Green: 8 facts about my body
- We have a love-hate relationship
- It’s pretty much always hate
- Except me eyes, I really like my eyes
- Except they don’t fucking see anything
- I hate my boobs. A lot.
- And my stomach
- But I’m trying to learn to love myself
- I can do the splits very well very easily
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- I fell out of bed and broke my collar bone when I was four
- My dad didn’t believe me
- I had a guppy named Gup
- I was scared of everything. Everything. My shadow, cats, dogs, thunder, blood, Santa, etc.
- I once told my mom to mimic me no matter what and thirty seconds in I started crying because I was scared that she couldn’t speak for herself anymore. This is one of my first memories.
- I commandeered my sister’s first bath video by pretending I was a monster.
- I never saw Dumbo because the first few minutes scared me.
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- It’s not so much a town as it is a pimple on another town
- We don’t even have our own high school
- Or a place that sell alcohol
- I think it’s under 4x4 miles
- We have a reputation of being a bunch of spoiled, rich, white kids. Not entirely true.
- That reputation made it very hard to make friends in high school
Red: 5 facts about my best friend (There are many, so I will choose the one I’ve had the longest.)
- She’s been my best friend since kindergarten
- She lives two blocks away
- Our moms grew up five minutes away from each other, but didn’t meet until Emma and I were in kindergarten.
- We’ve made 20 minutes videos talking about Johnny Depp
- I’m seeing her on Friday and I can’t wait!
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- They met at a Memorial Day party
- They say it was love at first sight
- I one time heard them screaming angrily at each other. They were fighting over girls’ gymnastics at the olympics
- The both hate mushrooms and tomatoes - a trait my sister and I have inherited
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I’m an introvert
- I get worked up very easily
- I’m honest
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Reading is the best thing in the universe and hugely underrated. Same goes for history
- My friends are what keep me sane
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
- I thought I was over him. I thought wrong.