1. What’s the real reason I’m confused: Because I’m not really confused about anything. That in itself confuses me.
6. I’m drunk and lost walking down the road; who’s with me:
Ideally? Benedict Cumberbatch I have no fucking clue. Hopefully someone I trust.
10. What am I listening to right now: Silence
11. If I could only drink one liquid for the rest of my life - what is it: Diet Sierra Mist.
Or Gamla Wine
18. When was the last time I talked to one of my best friends: Well, if this counts as talking, currently. If we mean with audible words, last night.
19. Is there someone that makes me happy every time I see them? Yes
20. Last thought I had before I went to bed last night: Unfortunately, I cannot say, because it was an idea for the end of Csárdás, but let’s just say -
22. Do I believe what goes around comes around?To an extent, yes.
24. Is there someone I wish I could fix things with? Yes and no. I hate being at odds with people, so if I could get to a place where everything was good with everyone, that would be ideal. But I have no current problems with people that are impacting my every day life.
25. In the past week, have I cried? I finished the last 200+ pages of Jane Eyre today. So yes.
26. What colour is the shirt I’m wearing: deep purple with pink, blue, yellow, and orange elephants.
27. Do people ever call me by my last name? No, although sometimes they’ll squish together my first and last names.
31. Would it be hard seeing the last person I kissed kiss someone else: No, I don’t think so.
33. Have I ever kissed someone older than me? No
35. How many days until my birthday? 129 days, 1 hour
37. Do I have good friends of the opposite sex? Yes
39. Do I have a secret I’ve never told anyone? If I do, I’ve forgotten it.
44. If I had to get a piercing (not ears), what would I get? Probably nose
46. Do I regret anything? Nothing of importance.
47. What’s on my mind right now? Csárdás. I feel bad it’s been so long since it’s been updated.
48. Did I ever lose a best friend? Yes, but I’ve sinced realised that it was over something so petty, I don’t think she would have been my best friend much longer anyway.
54. Did I get any compliments today? It was my second day at work, so I got some typical “good job” stuff
68. Am I happy with where I live? Content for the time being. I want to get out into the world one day, but for now, I’m alright. I miss school, though.
70. What’s my favourite colour? Violet
73. What are my plans for tomorrow? Day off! So go to the gym and then watch Singing in the Rain with my friend.
79. What did I dream about last night? I don’t remember, but a few nights ago I dreamt that Zoe
went insane was awesome. I told her about it the next morning and she has decided to fulfill my dream. With Cody’s help. So that’s exciting.