i want a scene where all the teenagers are discussing the virgins theory with chris and stiles says that he’s the only one of them in danger and chris says “and allison” and they all stay silent and chris shoots scott multiple times with normal bullets
I am eating blue funfetti cake in bed while watching Teen Wolf. This is the life.
Enjolras’ Sexuality: A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Primer!
There’s been quite a bit of discussion about Enjolras’ sexuality, and a lot of arguing over which interpretation is The Right One According To Canon, which I think is rather silly because the same snippets of text can be used to defend contradictory claims. (Which are perhaps not so contradictory, as you will see.) To demonstrate, I’ve rounded up the bits I’ve seen cited the most frequently for one cause or another, and show how they can be interpreted to support readings of Enjolras as gay, bisexual or pansexual, and aromantic asexual.
Some things before we start:
- I’ve chosen those three orientations because I’ve yet to see anybody insist he is heterosexual. I’m sure they’re out there, but generally, I think we can all agree that he’s queer.
- I specify “aromantic asexual” because the two are not synonymous. One can experience romantic attraction without experiencing sexual attraction; the opposite is also true. Ergo, it is entirely possible to read Enjolras as asexual but also gay, or aromantic but also bisexual.
- You’ll note that the mythological duos used as references for Grantaire and Enjolras (Orestes and Pylades, Achilles and Patroclus, etc.) are conspicuously absent. That’s because they come up in Grantaire’s narration rather than Enjolras’, so I feel that they’re more indicative of Grantaire and of Grantaire’s relationship towards Enjolras. (Plus, this thing already went longer than planned.)
And here we go!
A Summary of Harry Potter
- Hermione: Don't do the thing, Harry!
- Ron: Let's do the thing, Harry!
- Snape: Don't do the thing you dunderheaded ball of deaf ignorance.
- McGonagall: Mr. Potter, don't you dare do the thing.
- Dumbledore: Hmmm... Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing, but here are some tools, explained in the most vague way possible, to get the thing done, I'm counting on you.
- Hagrid: All the details about the thing.
- Sirius: James, I mean,Harry, back in my school days with James, your father,we always did the thing.
- Remus: Sirius, perhaps you shouldn't encourage him, but if you're going to here's a map to help with the thing.
- Draco: Potter can't possible accomplish the thing. Prat.
- Luna: We must go at this thing from the side while riding nargles to freedom.
- Voldemort: THERE IS NO THING BUT POWER AND THOSE TOO WEAK TO ACCEPT IT!!!
- Harry: I'm doing the thing! I'm doinG IT RIGHT NOW! CONSIDER THE THING DONE!